Sunday, June 16, 2013

"New World Order" by Elle Casey (War of the Fae #4)


Will the fae will be able to make the sacrifices they must to survive?

Jayne Sparks and her Light Fae changeling friends face off in the final battle against their enemies. But the identify of their true enemies isn't as clear as it once was. Are they the ones breaking down their doors ... or perhaps another entity, hiding in the shadows?

Friends come and go, bridges burned are rebuilt, love is lost and found. The survival of the fae depends on the answer to one question: Which burns hotter ... hatred or hope?

---
New World Order by Elle Casey
Completed: 14.06.2013


In the final installment of the War of the Fae series, we find Jayne struggling to understand the extent of her powers, as well as who exactly is in the right (or should I say wrong?). Elle Casey adds new characters to the story plot which makes things a whole load more interesting.

I must say, throughout the whole book, I honestly just wanted to know what became of Chase. I'd been in love with his character since the beginning of the series. The silent tough guy, who lives only to protect Jayne Sparks. *swooooon.* But also, after the ending of the third book, I was so angry at him for some of the choices he'd made.

Many secrets were uncovered in this book, some I saw coming, but others had me face-palming myself like... how on earth did I not see that one coming?! As usual, this book was well written & more action packed than her previous books. Well, duh. What else can we expect from Elle Casey, just when you think she can't make the books any better, she pulls a miracle out of her writing bag. 

I must warn you though, this book is absolutely heartbreaking at certain points. (It definitely had me bawling more bucket loads than usual, or well... considerably more than I thought was humanly possible.)

FIVE STARS!

This series is continued in her Clash of the Otherworlds series. And I certainly cannot wait to pick up the first book! I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THAT JAW DROPPING CONCLUSION.
*Spins around in my chair like a crazy person.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com