Friday, June 14, 2013

"Darkness & Light" by Elle Casey



The animosity between Darkness & Light continues to grow, as do Jayne's supernatural, elemental abilities in the Green Forest. Long-lost friends arrive, new friends leave, passion burns, and mysteries abound. What is Light and what is Dark? Who can the Light Fae trust? Who will be left standing in the end and whose side will they be on? Nothing is ever as it seems, and all is fair in love and War of the Fae.

---

Darkness & Light by Elle Casey
Completed: 13.06.2013

Elle Casey does not disappoint with Darkness & Light, this book had me crying from sadness, and from laughing too hard. It was, as usual, well written & action packed. Although there were a few lull chapters I found myself reeling from all the plot twists, some in which had me screaming out in frustration! 

But overall, I enjoyed this book thoroughly and would recommend it for anyone who is looking for an intense, humor-filled read!

Four stars! I can't wait to see how the final book, New World Order, has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com